Healthcare 3D Printing Initiatives
While 3D printing is a 30-year-old technology, its consumer applications are still in their infancy. Expiring patents, lower cost printers and materials, and improved healthcare specific software has allowed for more players to get involve and identify new opportunities in the healthcare vertical. Although still a small percentage of the total 3D manufacturing market, the tremendous potential of
This growth is the driving force for 3DHEALS initiatives throughout the year in order to:
- Educate the community about the innovations and applications of healthcare 3D printing.
- Facilitate global multidisciplinary collaborative innovations in healthcare 3D printing.
- Help with quality control, standardization, and scaling of in health care 3D printing.
- Get connected to the
- Accelerate Innovations
- Create partnerships
- Get expert help
- Discover new business opportunities
- Monitor the latest technology and industry trends